• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN Townhall with Parkland Students, Rubio, NRA and others

This is so fucking dumb. Unbelievably dumb. Glad my kids do not go to school in Florida. I would move out of the state.

i assume there are going to be rigorous standards in terms of type of weapon and caliber, not to mention maintenance and ammunition selection

or is johnny q teacher just able to buy/carry whatever the fuck they want

I doubt they'll gun control what gun teachers can carry in the schools. Can't imagine Mr. Pew Pew will be happy with the nerds at the district office telling him what gun he can take teach to the gym to teach PE.

seems like a big todo just so Rusty can continue to plink cans on the weekends with his drunken buddies out in Harnett County.

Just outlaw the fucking assault rifles and large magazines, do a buyback for the ones out there, and get back to your highball :noidea:

Trump is coming for your guns!

haha well done. God the butthurt over that shit reverberated for weeks.

this is who we are going through all this hubbub about and endangering our kids for? good lord man

Obama and Hillary got crushed by these people for telling them the truth about themselves.

It took the NRA less than 24 hours to say they oppose everything discussed in the WH.

What a shock!

meh, trump met with the NRA the other day. this is probably some orchestrated bullshit they decided: "i'll come out against all this stuff, you guys act pissed about it, nothing happens long run b/c congress is a bunch of pussies and our base is happy"

Back