• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach Grobe, you embarrassed this university

MACdeac

Reaction score
Go for it. Down to Clemson? What are you trying to do?

That may be the most inexplicable punting decision I have ever seen in the history of football.

What did I miss? I've switched to Private Practice. Very exciting stuff

Private Practice and Myrtle Beach slut pussy in back to back posts. Special.

The one from inside the Clemson 40 in the second or third possession was a joke.

The one from inside the Clemson 40 in the second or third possession was a joke.

This is the one that infuriated me. 4th and 1 max from the Clemson 39 with no score. We just had a nice gain to get close to the first down. A huge dog at home against a high scoring offense on national tv, and we punt?? Great call.

Hey, at least THE WEAPON pinned 'em nice and deep. What in the first play or two of that next series again?

This is the one that infuriated me. 4th and 1 max from the Clemson 39 with no score. We just had a nice gain to get close to the first down. A huge dog at home against a high scoring offense on national tv, and we punt?? Great call.

This. Cowardly call that netted 19 yards of field position. Challenge your kids, Grobe. May not work every time but dammit let them compete. Even Jesse Palmer thought going for it was the clear choice. If TMQ were watching the game, he would have written "game over" the second the punt team went out. Again, a cowardly call.

Gtrobe's hair is not on fire, his panties are wet!

This. Cowardly call that netted 19 yards of field position. Challenge your kids, Grobe. May not work every time but dammit let them compete. Even Jesse Palmer thought going for it was the clear choice. If TMQ were watching the game, he would have written "game over" the second the punt team went out. Again, a cowardly call.

Preposterous Punt!

Ridiculous thread. Grobe is the man. You sound like an FSU fan.

and i agree that he should have went for it.

While I will grant that this post is the result of some widely held systemic frustrations, the notion that one single election to punt "embarrassed the university" is utterly ridiculous.

And did this require its own thread? Ditto the option one. Did you go to State for undergrad or something?

While I will grant that this post is the result of some widely held systemic frustrations, the notion that one single election to punt "embarrassed the university" is utterly ridiculous.

And did this require its own thread? Ditto the option one. Did you go to State for undergrad or something?

To play devil's advocate, the entire game was pretty embarrassing to the university and it was the marquee Thursday night match-up. There's a reason applications to Wake rise considerably when we are good at revenue sports.. That being said, I don't think this thread was necessary and was just a IC/PP meltdown type thread.

Some of the comments I overheard at the local watering hole last night were embarrassing...

"Wake Forest doesn't even look like they care."

"No one wants to watch this blowout, put on the NFL."

You definitely feel stupid when 50 of us go out of our way to meet up for a game watching event and we don't even compete. We had to go to the hard stuff in the second half.

Some of the comments I overheard at the local watering hole last night were embarrassing...

"Wake Forest doesn't even look like they care."

"No one wants to watch this blowout, put on the NFL."

I went to the bar after the game and had my Wake shirt on. A Clempsum fan was trying to give me shit about the game, something like "C'mon, you looked so defeated, you gotta atleast TRY and win. You know you beat us here on a Thursday game, blah blah blah."

I just told him I agreed and it was disappointing, but that as a Wake fan I'm pretty used to it. Just can't get too bent out of shape anymore.

Back