• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach, how much do I hate thee? Let me count the ways.....

I don't believe Travis has quit on his teammates. There have been times where he looks like he's checked out but that goes for every other player on this team. There have also been times this season when Travis is the only one keeping us in the game. Look, four years with Bz as your head coach, that has to be brutal.

Look, four years with Bz as your head coach, that has to be brutal.

He'll go down as the only player in history with that "honor"…I grant him a LOT of slack as a result. Even the best couldn't self motivate to give it their all every game through 4 years of historic awfulness.

It's simple for me. I don't like the coach and want him canned because:
1) he loses and is a loser
2) he shows no passion
3) he doesn't connect with the players, media nor fans
4) he has taken our once proud marquis sports program into the garbage dump
5) he had caused me to not care or think about basketball
6) he has ripped a gaping hole from one of the things we all love about MSD.
(7)his failure has greatly diminished our national exposure and our brand as a national university--this goes beyond sports
(8) see (1)

Reason #356:

For incessantly clapping, instead of doing any real in game coaching when our team is down double digits in the second half.

Our team is not Tinkerbell. They do not magically come back to life the more you clap.

SMH you guys aloud some piss ass troll with 30 posts to ruin what was showing to be an epic thread.
--------

For failing to be accountable..for anything

SMH you guys aloud some piss ass troll with 30 posts to ruin what was showing to be an epic thread.
--------

For failing to be accountable..for anything

Agree. Let's get some post deletion and get this thread back on track.

For playing the invisible piano when you are in a serious interview.

Back