• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach K is a tricky one

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
All morning long listening to ESPN Radio, the first thing they mention after giving the score last night is "Coach K experienced dizzy spells during the game and was taken to Duke Hospital." Way to divert attention away from the butt kicking your team received last night K.

All morning long listening to ESPN Radio, the first thing they mention after giving the score last night is "Coach K experienced dizzy spells during the game and was taken to Duke Hospital." Way to divert attention away from the butt kicking your team received last night K.

This will ultimately be blamed on the motorcycle.

Also, why didn't he go to Baptist?

Because I suspect nothing was really wrong with him. Did he ever leave the court during the game signaling something may have actually been wrong? Obviously, there are different severities of dizziness as well as different etiologies. If it truly was concerning he would have gone to Baptist. He could have been dehydrated and at his age is probably on meds for any number of medical conditions which can cause some mild dizziness and not be of much concern. Want to bet he is back on the side lines coaching against Chapel Hill?

Anyone remember the last time Krzyzewski had physical issues? I think it was "back" when Duke had the disappeared season...

That would be 50% mental from all other reporting outside of the Duke press.
Anyone remember the last time Krzyzewski had physical issues? I think it was "back" when Duke had the disappeared season...

all part of the 'keep bz in the acc' plan

You guys are bordering on Michigan Football territory. Not sure anyone remembers what Wake used to be, and therefore, that plan doesn't even exist.

I wish you guys could take Brad Brownell away from us. He can flat out coach, but our fan support is weak, our facilities are garbage, and nobody wants to play for us. He will probably have a few more years like this one, then get replaced. Give him Wake's resources and history and he could do some damage.

fake-faint-k-o.gif

Tomorrow the loss will be accredited to a graduate assistant.

You guys are bordering on Michigan Football territory. Not sure anyone remembers what Wake used to be, and therefore, that plan doesn't even exist.

I wish you guys could take Brad Brownell away from us. He can flat out coach, but our fan support is weak, our facilities are garbage, and nobody wants to play for us. He will probably have a few more years like this one, then get replaced. Give him Wake's resources and history and he could do some damage.

Even trade?

To take the spotlight off losing, fall to floor and feign anxiety attack or menstrual cramps.

This fuckstick probably approached his PR people to find out what he could say in a press release to upstage Skip's passing.

I'm still a little worried that it is all part of Coach K's Master Plan to make sure Bz is back next year. The man is an evil genius. I wouldn't put it past him. He knows that if he beats Carolina on Saturday he is still the 3rd seed.

Kind of like when Grobe let Virginia Tech beat us in Football in 2006 - because the Maryland game was the only one that meant anything for ACC seeding purposes.

Using the old "dizziness" excuse to explain the loss to the selection committee. Will still get a #2 seed if they beat UNC and get to the finals of the ACC tourney -- -maybe a #1 if they win the tourney.

All a part of his master plan.

Back