• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach Manning Announces New Basketball Pregame Student Tailgate Area

Brendan207

Reaction score
Love this announcement from Coach Manning today on Twitter. He tweeted the pic below, mentioning that there is a brand new huge pregame tailgate area for students. Giant heated tent with free pizza. Bring your own beverages. I love this. Taking the free pizza page out of our beloved Skip's playbook. Hopefully this will get students even more excited about coming out to the Joel and supporting the Deacs. I don't think it will totally solve student attendance issues but every little bit helps. I appreciate the administration and Coach Manning doing what they can to turn things around little by little.

B2bGz9oCMAAsMjV.jpg

Great idea. Looking forward to the game tonight!

Great idea. I know there will be some diehards who wont go because they're camping out to be first in the door, but it's a great option for pretty much everyone else.

Manning knows what he is doing. Recruit well and fire up the fan base. Kind of like Skip used to do. Let's hope he gets even better results. We're going to be good again!

Solid work with the "wake forest" "basketball" and "wfubb" tags. Very creative

Awesome. Hope they don't have ALE there for the BYOB portion of the program.

It is a great idea especially if no one checks the beverages that are brought in the plastic cups.

Back