• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COACH O OR BUST!

Coach O has landed more 4 and 5 star recruits than Grobe or Elon's coach have ever talked to. We need to go big and bold! I'm so tired of Wake vanilla. Coach O. Rick Neuheisel. Chad Morris. We need someone that can compete with the big boys. Grobe was a great coach for us, but in the end, he couldn't compete with the big boys. Time to shed LOWF, go big, attract fans, and win!

I'm just a townie, but a diehard for 30 years. I live and die with wake sports. We do need more non alum fans, something as a Winston native I've been wishing for 30 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must have a sad, pathetic life. Either that or you make cats look like chumps as you must be on your 15th-20th life by now!.. Said in jest...partly....:cliffs:

Coach O has landed more 4 and 5 star recruits than Grobe or Elon's coach have ever talked to. We need to go big and bold! I'm so tired of Wake vanilla. Coach O. Rick Neuheisel. Chad Morris. We need someone that can compete with the big boys. Grobe was a great coach for us, but in the end, he couldn't compete with the big boys. Time to shed LOWF, go big, attract fans, and win!

So, so dumb. He got 4 and 5 star recruits at Miami (FL), USC, and Ole Miss. Yeah, I'm sure if we get some dumbass Cajun cheating asshole that can't coach to come to Wake Forest we will be reeling in the blue chips!!!! Bring on Coach O, you fucking idiot.

Back