• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coaching Search Digest *Welcome Coach Manning!**

Please hire Del Negro, I want to watch you guys break the Internet...

Vinny del fucking Negro never was, never has been, and never will be a candidate for our fucking coaching job, so take the conversation elsewhere, you fucking morons.

Mods, can we get a clean up? Deleting all the VDN posts and banning Palma would be a nice start.

OGB now in favor of locks and tacks once VDN is onboard for the Wake job.

I'll ask that our posters please keep the baseless rumors/troll posts confined to the other thread. Lots of people don't have time to keep up with the search and this is their best hope for relevant news when it's needed.

Everyone-Is-Wrong-Ders-Workaholics.gif

Vinny del fucking Negro never was, never has been, and never will be a candidate for our fucking coaching job, so take the conversation elsewhere, you fucking morons.

Mods, can we get a clean up? Deleting all the VDN posts and banning Palma would be a nice start.

Most humorless poster of the year award

Between him and cookout things have been real icy from the braintrust today. LK is winning this coaching search, IMO.

that run of 10 del negro posts is the funniest thing I've ever read on the boards

I chuckled pretty hard. Cmon people. VDN is much a candidate as Bruce Vilanch

Back