• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach's shows

fbmanagerdeac

Reaction score
Recorded only questions are bs. I'm in radio and there are so many ways to dump a call before an 'offensive' comment hits the air. Neutered by Ron. Man Up.

Last edited:
So far we've found out that Ragland is deep in Grobe's doghouse.

When they stopped taking live calls Ron made clear it's their show/propaganda platform. They're happy to take your money, but they don't give a shit what any of you think.

When they stopped taking live calls Ron made clear it's their show/propaganda platform. They're happy to take your money, but they don't give a shit what any of you think.

and what was the other classic comment? Ah, yes. Something to the effect "We won't be preached to".

No one's preaching now Ron because no one gives a flying fuck.

I haven't listened since they stopped taking calls and won't until they resume.

and what was the other classic comment? Ah, yes. Something to the effect "We won't be preached to".

That was the point that I realized I had grown beyond disliking Wellman, to now absolutely hating him.

I like Bib's OK. It's not a traditional BBQ place.

I wonder why we didn't get our weekly reminder about the coach's show from the AD this week?

I wonder why we didn't get our weekly reminder about the coach's show from the AD this week?

Gee, I wonder.

Why does this thing move around so much? Do the host restaurants keep closing? Are they trying to give equal opportunity to W-S businesses? Do we pay the restaurant to host?

Smooth guy Ron should check out the stands last week to see our response.

Not the "attendance figures" BS but just look at the stands.

Ideally hoops is worse until change happens.

Bib's chopped pork and Ribs are pretty good, most of the sides are bleh, but the hush puppies are exceptional.

Gee, I wonder.

Why does this thing move around so much? Do the host restaurants keep closing? Are they trying to give equal opportunity to W-S businesses? Do we pay the restaurant to host?

I think Bib's pays to host. Which is pretty funny if they do because of the deal IMG/Wake Forest Sports set up with Red, Hot & Blue to host viewing parties, since they are competitors.

Bib's chopped pork and Ribs are pretty good, most of the sides are bleh, but the hush puppies are exceptional.

Just go buy some hush puppy mix and add some Greek seasoning. I heard that is what they put in the mix.

Back