• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach's shows

I haven't listened since they stopped taking calls and won't until they resume.

It's a puss move to stop taking calls from your hundreds of fans.

Does anyone know how real schools deal with irate callers? Surely it's a problem everywhere.

It's a puss move to stop taking calls from your hundreds of fans.

Does anyone know how real schools deal with irate callers? Surely it's a problem everywhere.

They sack up and answer the questions. We have a bunch of pansy ass pussies running our AD. We are a friggin joke.

Honestly, most schools don't take live calls from their fans anymore on the radio call in shows.

Wake sure as hell took them when the teams were doing well- or at least better than now and with greater promise. What amazes me is that anyone would listen to much less want to call into to these bullshit-fests in the first place. Wake changed their mind when shit hit the fan and they knew the heat was coming.

Roy is no longer taking live calls? That's too bad. He and the fans used to get into it.

I think they went recorded after the Roy "Look, I have thought about everything you have ever thought about basketball before 9 AM" rant.

Well, it is certainly true of Carolina and State.

Woody Durham used to host a post-game call in show. It wasn't a coaches show but it was great fun to listen to after a Carolina loss, especially during the Bunting era.

Back