• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Codi Codi Miller-McIntyre Now a Top 100 ranked recruit

Yeah I'm not trying to say he's a top 50 player. And PrepStars is only one of many rating services (the only one that I'm aware of that has updated anything recently). It was more for my own curiosity than anything else, and obviously having one of the most respected gurus out there say you have a top 9 PG is good news. Especially considering his recent comments, he's basically saying "wow, I screwed that one up." It makes me more confident that he'll end up a consensus 4 star guy, but we'll see.

Great news, but I don't care about stars as much as W's and L's. And I don't care who gets the W's as long as we get 'em.

Yeah I'm not trying to say he's a top 50 player. And PrepStars is only one of many rating services (the only one that I'm aware of that has updated anything recently). It was more for my own curiosity than anything else, and obviously having one of the most respected gurus out there say you have a top 9 PG is good news. Especially considering his recent comments, he's basically saying "wow, I screwed that one up." It makes me more confident that he'll end up a consensus 4 star guy, but we'll see.

I respect that.

Again, just trying to say that just because one guy flipped doesn't mean we should all claim CMM the next Godfather. Give the kid some time.

That's great news.

Why is Deacfreke so angry and bitter?

Wait a minute, I didn't post the middle finger comment. I just now agreed with it a few seconds ago, scrolled down and saw this. WTF???

Here's the 9th ranked PG every year on RSCI. Average position was 47. 2008 looks like a bit of an outlier.

2010 - 35
2009 - 51
2008 - 86
2007 - 49
2006 - 55
2005 - 50
2004 - 36
2003 - 47
2002 - 39
2001 - 32
2000 - 33
1999 - 44
1998 - 56

Teague?

From Brick's Super 33 ranking - 2012 PG's

1. M. Paige
2. G. York
3. Y. Ferrell
4. LS Rose
5. JM Reese
6. N. Jackson
7. R. Arcidiacono
8. B. Ogbueze
9. C. Miller-McIntyre

Keep in mind these are Brick Oettinger's rankings (ACC Sports Journal). Prepstars updated their 2012 list right before the Carolina Challenge. However, Rob Harrington (PrepStars) also really like CMM as well. So, I think he is likely at least a top 75 player when they update next time.

I like it. Not sure that it means anything, but I like it. Whatever it might mean it is nice to know that at least some other folks supposedly in the know think well of Bzz's recruit.

Ish, Rob Harrington also works for IC as well as Prepstars.

More good news. We're going to be better than people think sooner than people think. I like what I see as far as recruiting goes. We should have a pretty solid team by the time these guys get to Wake.

Buzzwaiter.

Just what we need, more Wake fans admitting they're ass kissers. It's good for you turdblossoms to own up to your shortcomings.

Wait... how can we be the horrible debbie downers you claim us to be and be ass kissers at the same time?

Does not compute.

Wait... how can we be the horrible debbie downers you claim us to be and be ass kissers at the same time?

Does not compute.

mydeaconhand admitted that if CMM goes "arabian goggles" on someone he'd kiss my mouth or ass, whichever is dirtiest. I guess only my dentist knows for sure which is cleaner, but he claimed to be an ass kisser so that's all I know.

Also, let me say that OldGoldandBeard and ChrisL brought my name up in this thread long before I saw the post they called me out on. Doesn't seem fair.

Since you guys have effectively killed off the old board and I like Wake sports, I'd appreciate the opportunity to have full board privileges.

I call "Uncle." You guys win, I bow down to your power of controlling the software. I'll be ready to fire Bz, once it's obvious he's failing with his own recruits. OK???

I am happy for CMM.

It's good news that our recruits are receiving some recognition. It proves that Buzz isn't a total retard. (You still have to keep the man away from a microphone..)

But I would hold off on the middle fingers, BuzzInners. It's not like we just signed Chris Paul or AFA. CMM has moved from NR to 3 or possibly 4 stars. Buzz still has not gone head to head with a real school and won a recruit. He seems to only be able to sign ones that he offers early. Katenda is a test for that and we are going to lose out to IA or ND.

Last edited:
Back