• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CofC Game Thread

SJM seems like a good dude

Crawford takes too many shitty shots early in the shot clock

That Arians pump fake is a thing of beauty.

Down to SJM

Nice use of the bench by Manning.

If McClinton can be that active, he will have earned 8-10 minutes at PF.

I really like our team this year and for the future. A lot of good shooters and big men.

What a dime by Crawford - strong finish to that half despite foul trouble and some cold shooting early. Defense looks better when we're not playing one of the top 3 teams in the country.

We've got talent. I love it.

We aren't a top level team by any stretch, but we push for the tournament this year and I think we finish slightly above .500 in league play. Loooonnnngggg time since I thought that.

Man I hate to say it because I was thinking the same thing last year at this time, but I think this team is going to be much better this year. When you have guys that can shoot, it makes so much difference.

Awesome pass from Crawford and composed finish from SJM

Well CoC is going to have a problem since we nearly scored 40 in the 1st half. We play within ourselves and it's going to be tough for them to comeback.

Others have said it already, but I really like this team too. I hope Chaundee is ready to contribute next year because he very well may be the missing piece to a really good squad.

Back