• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CofC Game Thread

Top takeaway from that interview - Crawford has been working his ass off in the gym. Dude is absolutely ripped.

Been a long time since we had a team who responded like this. Huge to be up 14 in a half that looked like we would be up about 5. Moore, McClinton, and SJM earned some trust.

Spread was 3 points pregame. The Deacs might be worth betting on for a little while while betters still have the classic Wake Forest view of us. Not saying we will be world beaters but I would have been all over that bet to cover.

This team seems to mesh and enjoy playing with each other so much more than last season. I wonder why.

Top takeaway from that interview - Crawford has been working his ass off in the gym. Dude is absolutely ripped.
Everyone on the team is. Weight room dude definitely earning his check. Would like to see JC bulk up a bit more, but I'm sure he'll get there.

Hell of a coaching effort by Manning. Nice use of his bench to save Dinos and Collins. Brought in Collins briefly presumably to build the lead enough to put in SJM. Notice how he switched to zone when SJM came in as well.

Danny: what is your favorite team?
Correct answer: Wake Forest Demon Deacons! Come on Man!

JC's FTs look a lot better.

If you watched us playing zone, you saw Arians and Woods each talk a lot as well as moving the center and McClinton all the time. Without being to move as one piece, playing a zone against teams trying to score could be a big problem.

Doral's FTs looked sold as did Sam's. That catch then reverse by Sam near the end of the half is very encouraging. Catching the ball behind the basket is tough for anyone, but to be able to catch and go to the other side of the basket in one motion for 6'11 frosh is really a good sign.

It's nice to have a guy who has no conscience and can shoot. I'm kinda surprised Arians picked Wake of Wisconsin. They had some minutes at SG/SF.

I'm suddenly in the mood for some gummy worms. May go down the block to get some after this.

Miles Simon is much more prepared than most of our commentators.

How can that ref see around those bodies to make that call?

Back