• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coffee and Its Variations

WFUtoUSC

Reaction score
I've been drinking coffee pretty regularly (every weekday and the occasional Saturday or Sunday) since my freshman year at Wake, and I've always drank it black (initially to save money by not having to buy cream/sugar). Over time I started to add the occasional splash of cream or sugar packet to add some sweetness to it, but in terms of a morning staple, it was always black.

Lately though, I've tried a couple of different coffee variations from a local coffee shop. Tried a mocha last week. Tried an iced coffee over the summer. So I ask you, Pit, what are some different coffee spin offs that are good and acceptable for men to drink and which are not?

if you have to ask, enjoy your no fat extra shot no whip grande gingerbread latte

drink watever appeals to your palate and wallet.

Yup, what's acceptable for a man to drink is whatever the hell he wants to. I would never care what someone thinks about my coffee (or any beverage for that matter) selection and I don't give a damn about what someone else chooses.

Over time I started to add the occasional splash of cream or sugar packet to add some sweetness to it...

Lately though, I've tried a couple of different coffee variations from a local coffee shop. Tried a mocha last week. Tried an iced coffee over the summer.
Are you currently growing a vagina?

I'm drinking iced coffee right now. I just save what I brew in the morning that I don't drink in a container in the refrigerator.

I usually throw in some skim milk and splenda because that's what my mom did growing up, but when I run out of milk, I just drink it black. I think I prefer it that way. I'll put in milk and splenda for my first cup of the morning and drink it most of the way down and fill it back up without adding anything else.

Also, how poor were you that you couldn't afford milk and sugar?

Also, how poor were you that you couldn't afford milk and sugar?

Not really an issue of finances, although I liked to keep my freshman and sophomore grocery bills down since I was in a dorm room, just a convenience thing. It was always one less thing to get at the grocery store and one less thing that took up space in my Collins and Kitchin dorm rooms

lolz at teh noobs that think this thread is about a beverage

i like mine with cream no racist. some of the best i've tried was louisiana cajun but you gotta be careful wit dat stuff fo sho.

iced coffee is awesome. On the weekends I frequently use the cold coffee leftover from the morning as an iced pick me up in the afternoon. Sometimes a little Kahlua or Bailey's finds its way in there.

Yup, what's acceptable for a man to drink is whatever the hell he wants to. I would never care what someone thinks about my coffee (or any beverage for that matter) selection and I don't give a damn about what someone else chooses.

Unless it is topped by whipped cream.

Try different types of coffee. Not cheap but definitely better than supermarket coffee. The best i've had is from Yemen, Ethiopia and Costa Rica. Most supermarket coffee that isn't labeled "Colombian" or something else comes from Vietnam.

I've always drank my coffee with a little cream in it. At work, I add a little sugar since it can be stronger or has been made for a little while.

What kind of a fucking pussy drinks anything other than straight black coffee? The more bitter, the better. Every sip should sprout a new chest hair.

If you put cream or sugar into coffee, you might as well cut your dick and balls off and mail them to someone who will use them. Like me.

Back