• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coffee Bean Delivery

discdude

Lampin in the cut
Reaction score
Sorry if there is a thread for this already, but my search option did not pull anything up.

I am looking for some tasty beans to be delivered to my house. Anyone have any sites and/or particular blends they recommend? I tend to like darker roasts.

Fuck on my phone and posted on the wrong board. Mods could you please move to Pit?

Apologies.

Didn't a Wake grad used to own one of these kind of companies?

Yeah he was in my class but I can't remember the name of his company. He seemed pretty passionate and knowledgable about all things coffee beans.

This is sports, how?

maybe he's talking about kobe

rimshot-o.gif

Every time townie returns, it becomes more apparent that his sole valuable contribution to the boards is music related.

Yeah he was in my class but I can't remember the name of his company. He seemed pretty passionate and knowledgable about all things coffee beans.

Was it ph? He's an expert in eeeeerthang

the poster was sterldog, i believe the name of his company was something jesus-ey

Back