• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coffee Bean Delivery

as i mentioned in my PM i like their single source guatemalan and sumatran. for their signature blend, i really like the red rose. just some really great brew.

So, you're gay.

I'm trying, ok!? Coffee just tastes like ass to me. I have only tried Starbucks though(Pikes Peak and Blonde Roast.) I'm sure that could be the reason. I'd really like to try a French Press at some point.

Pikes is swill, dude.

Buy a grinder (or grinder/maker combo) and a French press and never look back.

I'm trying, ok!? Coffee just tastes like ass to me. I have only tried Starbucks though(Pikes Peak and Blonde Roast.) I'm sure that could be the reason. I'd really like to try a French Press at some point.

I'm just busting your balls. Lets try not to turn this into a Billy Batts situation.

mobile neg

Pikes is swill, dude.

Buy a grinder (or grinder/maker combo) and a French press and never look back.

mobile pos

Back