• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

How did you break your back twice? Gooner’s wife doesn’t look that heavy.

Duff's role must be pretty powerful. Some self-janitor deal or something. Or mod's choice.

You mean the only person to start the game in the Russian spook mafia? Yeah, probably powerful and mod limits what’s released.

So is the assumption the soviets are a dead faction? I don’t think we get notification of successful recruitment so we can’t be sure

Hey, when no one else banters all night, things happen. I blame Ryala, JTP, and Rommy. They are the ones that are supposed to be the banter kings.

Lol do not include me with such filth

Attending a funeral at 10 so I want to get my vote on GM early in case I don't make it back by the deadline

So is the assumption the soviets are a dead faction? I don’t think we get notification of successful recruitment so we can’t be sure

I think the safe assumption is they're not dead.

My guess is we don't get notified on recruitment (we didn't for manning or DV7), but I bet we do for team loss.

GM - care to address your inconsistency?

I really don't like having to feel like I should say something to draw attention, but others already have and I'd like her to not get run before deadline.

Has GM fully claimed or just claimed a 2-shot investigation power in a game where we’ve had 3 nights? Bym good, ph bad.

Has GM fully claimed or just claimed a 2-shot investigation power in a game where we’ve had 3 nights? Bym good, ph bad.

Did she say it's 2-shot? She just said it's not 1-shot.

Vote count:

goalie - 2 (sd3, ph)
d14 - 1 (rommy)
ph - 1 (manning)

YTV - 10 people

I'm the cop. I claimed one shot because I only had 1 living investigation. My n2 investigation was gouda.

I'm the cop. I claimed one shot because I only had 1 living investigation. My n2 investigation was gouda.

Ph should've picked up what was happening.

Are your results guaranteed to be correct or is that not addressed?

Back