• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

Anybody wanna know about widgets? I feel left out.

Ph should've picked up what was happening.

Are your results guaranteed to be correct or is that not addressed?

There is nothing in my role that indicates they would not be correct. It's a spy game though, so I'd guess it's a possibility but the results for you and Gouda were town-aligned and those are confirmed.

I have to think about Ph more and read his posts. Part of me thinks he was trying to find excuses to vote up GM. Part of me thinks he got a little excited about "finding mafia."

There are obviously lots of reasons not to listen to CNN radio, but I think the primary reason is that they play the 1-877-kars 4 kids commercial every fucking break. And isn’t that too many numbers for an 800 number?

There are obviously lots of reasons not to listen to CNN radio, but I think the primary reason is that they play the 1-877-kars 4 kids commercial every fucking break. And isn’t that too many numbers for an 800 number?

I hate that commercial and change the station when it comes on.

I would gladly trade that commercial for the defund the police one that seems to play on a loop on local tv. Also, you listen to radio?

Here's a good reason to listen to CNN radio. If you listened to something else, you might believe if GM doesn't investigate someone, that person can't be mafia.

Game, set, match.

Yes, I am told town-aligned or not town-aligned.

aC89oN4.gif

So you invested:

N1: gouda
N2: BYM
N3: Ph

Is that what you've claimed?

I have to think about Ph more and read his posts. Part of me thinks he was trying to find excuses to vote up GM. Part of me thinks he got a little excited about "finding mafia."

unrelated to ^^^
just quoting you to get your attention

can you make heads or tails of that power that I sent you n3?

Back