• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

ok wait.

there aren't enough chairs. in my analysis above i forgot the brit pol. someone has to be in that seat.

so either we aren't being notified of a mafia being eliminated or the civ recruiters are full of shit.

IMHO, Gater is a provisional clear.

T1 - Me, DV7, RW
T2 - Rommy, manning
T3 - GAT

T1 is definitely known from direct evidence.

T2 is assumptions based on what I know about myself applying to others.

T3 is assumptions based on other things I’ve seen.

NO. YOU ARE NOT.

rommy, manning, bym, redwing, and myself are ALL clearer than you are.

Get over yourself and stop acting like you are super clear because you want to be that way. It's not a good look.

I'm glad we are aligned on this.

SD3 and GAT both are not recruitable. i tried GAT n3 and SD3 n4 and failed recruiting both nights.

im down for lynching sd3 here

You need to get over yourself. There is nothing at all suggesting you are clear other than your word.

I am cleared by both my word and indirect evidence.

Lol so I have multiple votes on me, finally. I want this game to end, and think I will win regardless, so I'm just going to claim:

I'm the other indy. I'm a retired soldier who has seen to much wants nothing more to do with intelligence operations, or life in general I guess. However, I cannot handle the disgrace of being killed by a foreign spy operation. Therefore, I need to be day-executed to win, which I'm assuming will happen at some point soon. If you kill the other maf factions and I'm still alive I'm assuming I win because I can't be night-killed at that point. Basically a jester type role.

Kill the remaining maf and I win, or kill me now and I win, I don't care.

Dude, your condescension is gross. Grosser than your logic.

OK, let me break this down for you. I'm not voting for you. I have no plans to vote for you. I believe you to be a civ.

But you are NOT as clear as rommy, bym, manning, redwing, or myself. You just aren't.

"gross" away but I'm not wrong.

SD3 and GAT both are not recruitable. i tried GAT n3 and SD3 n4 and failed recruiting both nights.

im down for lynching sd3 here

Read Gouda's flip and replace British with Soviet and London with Moscow and you'll know why im not recruitable.

I have been the only one in the Moscow cafe posting crop yields tho i stopped when jman died because there was no point with the sov pol and sov new agent dead.

OK, let me break this down for you. I'm not voting for you. I have no plans to vote for you. I believe you to be a civ.

But you are NOT as clear as rommy, bym, manning, redwing, or myself. You just aren't.

"gross" away but I'm not wrong.

your logic is so fucking flawed but whatever.

Here are my thoughts:

Confirmed clear: BYM, DV7, RW, Rommy, Manning

GAT claimed USSR farmer?

SD3- no claim (not town-aligned)
D14- no claim

JTP- died, role unknown

My guess is SD3 is mafia and D14 is indy

Lol so I have multiple votes on me, finally. I want this game to end, and think I will win regardless, so I'm just going to claim:

I'm the other indy. I'm a retired soldier who has seen to much wants nothing more to do with intelligence operations, or life in general I guess. However, I cannot handle the disgrace of being killed by a foreign spy operation. Therefore, I need to be day-executed to win, which I'm assuming will happen at some point soon. If you kill the other maf factions and I'm still alive I'm assuming I win because I can't be night-killed at that point. Basically a jester type role.

what in the literal fuck.

this makes no sense. why wouldn't you just act shady af all game and get lynched.

Here are my thoughts:

Confirmed clear: BYM, DV7, RW, Rommy, Manning

GAT claimed USSR farmer?

SD3- no claim (not town-aligned)
D14- no claim

JTP- died, role unknown

My guess is SD3 is mafia and D14 is indy

lets be clear what this means: if what you have laid out about SD3 and D14 is correct (and i assume it is), that means we have not been notified of a mafia being eliminated AND there have been no successful mafia recruitments. that seems crazy given all of the civ recruitments we've had. and that we've basically known RW was a recruitable for like 3 days but no mafia bother to recruit him.

your logic is so fucking flawed but whatever.

then so is bym's because his hierarchy is exactly how i had it in my head

you need to stop being so defensive. its just an internet game. honestly. help me, help you. (that was condescending, not what I posted before -- just so you can tell the difference in the future. -- that was also condescending. so was that. and that. and that. and that. and...)

what in the literal fuck.

this makes no sense. why wouldn't you just act shady af all game and get lynched.

Kinda thought going absent 3/4 of yesterday would get the job done. I've also contributed literally nothing to the civ cause, which usually gets me run pretty quick

If this is a real role then Rommy has to stop giving me shit about Sherlock Holmes from 3 years ago and switch his ire to Townie.

In other words, this isn't a real role.

If this is a real role then Rommy has to stop giving me shit about Sherlock Holmes from 3 years ago and switch his ire to Townie.

Then vote for me, I'm cool with that. (I know you already did dv7)

I agree but whats the purpose of claiming that. 1x not day executable? what does that even get you? dead that night or executed the next day?

Did you kill JTP?

Back