• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

I agree but whats the purpose of claiming that. 1x not day executable? what does that even get you? dead that night or executed the next day?

He can't be protecting another mafia member i don't think.

Given Ph's role, i assume that JTP had to have been killed by the other indy. which means hes not the indy. that means either sd3 or d14 is the indy. which means that if d14 is a maf that means sd3 is the indy. which means that d14 can't be protecting anyone.

i keep coming back to there aren't enough chairs left for the civ recruiters to be legit.

He can't be protecting another mafia member i don't think.

Given Ph's role, i assume that JTP had to have been killed by the other indy. which means hes not the indy. that means either sd3 or d14 is the indy. which means that if d14 is a maf that means sd3 is the indy. which means that d14 can't be protecting anyone.

i keep coming back to there aren't enough chairs left for the civ recruiters to be legit.

Hmmm. since duff's role was redacted and d14 said he didn't do it could be the maf i guess.

Lol so I have multiple votes on me, finally. I want this game to end, and think I will win regardless, so I'm just going to claim:

I'm the other indy. I'm a retired soldier who has seen to much wants nothing more to do with intelligence operations, or life in general I guess. However, I cannot handle the disgrace of being killed by a foreign spy operation. Therefore, I need to be day-executed to win, which I'm assuming will happen at some point soon. If you kill the other maf factions and I'm still alive I'm assuming I win because I can't be night-killed at that point. Basically a jester type role.

Kill the remaining maf and I win, or kill me now and I win, I don't care.

That's interesting, since I investigated you on N3, and you aren't the Indy.

Think that makes SD3 Indy and all the spies lose.

***D14**"

Vote Count:

d14 - 3 (manning, dv7, redwing)
sd3 - 1 (goalie)

YTV - all others

Parlay will handle the rest of the round

Last edited:
I mean maybe there are multiple maf out there and this recruitable thing is suspect. I have no idea. But I haven't killed anyone.

I am the Indy hunter. Couldn't search until N3. D14 on N3, JTP on N4.

That's interesting, since I investigated you on N3, and you aren't the Indy.

Think that makes SD3 Indy and all the spies lose.

***D14**"

Lol I love that you are giving me what I want and still lying

A recruitable indy hunter is weird but like that's fine, go with it

wait so if you can hunt indies, how did GM find an indy?

My results are town-aligned/not town-aligned. My role is presumably limited bc I could have investigated someone that was later recruited.

switch to no vote

redwing... what the fuck did you just say? you're an indy hunter? but you were recruited by a civ?

Back