• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Frisch weht der Wind
Der Heimat zu
Mein Irisch Kind,
Wo weilest du?

According to Ph's role, the Indy can post in both cafes. So sd3 posting in there should not be clearing.

what was your invest last night? i noticed you never posted one and then switched your vote. not a great look

Since I'm dying here, my guess is BYM and Rommy are double agents and were recruitable to the mafia and that is why we didn't get notified that the Russian mafia died. Sd3 is indy and d14 was original mafia.

Vote Count: as of 896

sd3 - (manning )
d14 - 2 (redwing, GM)
rommy - (d14)
GM - 5 (d7, sd3, rommy, bym, gat)

YTV - none
PM with issues.

Goalie - indy was voted off the island.

3) Green, Retired British Intelligence Officer, independent- Recently come in from the cold, you are unrecruitable. You just want a quiet life, but these are scary times. After a long career, you have many tricks up your sleeve, but it’s hard to survive on one’s own. One night you have the ability to become investigation immune from indy hunter. One night you may plant a bomb at any player’s house, which will detonate and kill them unless the indy hunter finds you the same night. One night you may make a completely silent kill, which will remove a player from the game and erase their role from the remaining players. One night you may learn about the alignment of a player of your choosing. One night you may use a bulletproof vest. One night you may learn the full role description of another player. Otherwise you have no abilities to make nightly kills. You may stack no more than two of these abilities in a single night. You win if you are the last man standing. You may visit either the London Cafe or the Moscow Cafe at any time, and you may use any name you wish, apart from pretending to be a moderator.

All night moves to Townie and me by 2pm

manning/jhawk - black, civ recruit was found slumped over with his genitals in his mouth.

Manning - Black, American Intelligence Officer - Recruitable. If you are recruited, you win with the faction who recruits you. If you are never recruited, you win with civilians. As an American spy, your tradecraft is focused on weaponry. You have two weapons to choose from: a poison-tipped umbrella and a shotgun. In order to gain information about how these weapons work, you may ask the moderator about one weapon per night. After that, you may keep these weapons to use yourself, or distribute them to players throughout the game at night. You may learn about and pass or use a weapon on the same night, but only one at a time. You may visit either the London Cafe or the Moscow Cafe at any time, and you may use any name you wish, apart from pretending to be a moderator.

Day 6 begins now and will end at 4:30
townie should be along shortly to edit the title.

MOD NOTE: Fingerprints were found at the scene of the crime.

interesting kill. tells me that either:

1) the moscow maf is not, in fact, dead. if they were and the brits had the kill they would've hit SD3, or
2) SD3 is lying about his role and janitored JTPeePee who may have initially had that role

vote for d14

majo this one yall

giphy.gif

MOD NOTE: Fingerprints were found at the scene of the crime.

From Brit Chat:

Harry Hart: i can still plant fingerprints at a crime scene and incriminate somebody else. which would have been fun as mafia.

There are no majorities left. If you would like to lock in your vote PM the moderators. Do not discuss locking in votes in thread.

Bym is not recruitable btw. Idk what that tells us, but i figured i would test it out. There's nobody worthwhile left to recruit

GAT, SD3, BYM all unrecruitable

No but actually think about this for a bit. You guys think that there are multiple civ recruiters for like 5 recruitables? No

Back