• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College basketball bribery scandal

Let's not start pretending that being a prominent athlete in Atlanta is a bad life.

LOL. Who's the last GT player who was a prominent athlete in Atlanta ? John Salley ?

It's not like Todd Gurley's going to Tech or something.

LOL. Who's the last GT player who was a prominent athlete in Atlanta ? John Salley ?

It's not like Todd Gurley's going to Tech or something.

Derrick Favors for sure. That dude could have walked into any major Atlanta club when he was like 15, benefit of being a local stud.

But reality is that GT basketball players are always fairly well recognized in Atlanta. It's the football players that get ignored.

Derrick Favors for sure. That dude could have walked into any major Atlanta club when he was like 15, benefit of being a local stud.

But reality is that GT basketball players are always fairly well recognized in Atlanta. It's the football players that get ignored.

He was only at Tech for 8 months. And BS on GT players being well recognized. the good ones aren't there long enough to become recognizable and the team's been pretty bad for a while.

Matt Harpring, Kenny Anderson, and Stephon Marbury were recognizable.

I'll also give you Chris Bosh, but only because he's so ugly.

Two of the ten indicted on federal charges in New York today. Other eight expected to be indicted tomorrow

Anyone sanctioned by the NCAA for any of this penny ante shit is going to piss me off after the Holes just skated.

I realize it's a shock that a Bruce Peal program is under investigation. Along those lines, he has refused to talk to anyone from Auburn's internal investigation. The school is now saying he will get fired if he doesn't comply.

If anyone ever gives this scum another squad, the school should fire the AD immediately.

I saw that half the top 16 seeds will be affected.

Back