• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College basketball bribery scandal

Praying Coach K is involved. Would be even more perfect if HG3's shady Nike shoe deal is what does him in.

Ill be interested to see how much, and when, information comes out from the government on this. Could trickle out and plenty may never come out.

Timing is kinda important on this one.

No chance this comes out until after the tournament. No chance.

I thought this, too... But it isn't the NCAA, it is the FBI.

I tend to agree it'll be a post-season thing, but no reason they can't just release information once the investigation has concluded and they are ready.

The FBI case against the coaches and agents was always specious af. I mean, everyone involved is scum, but there's no law against coaches getting paid to refer their adult players to certain agents. In every other industry that is just called a "finders fee".

Would suck to suck and still get caught up in this. :tard:

The worst coach in history is even worse than we thought. He had to cheat to get the few wins he had. Please say it ain't so.

Maybe Satan's contract with RatFace is up and this is how it ends. That would be almost as glorious as a Wake final 4.

We did have to cheat to get Nikita Mesherikov though, actually traded our uranium stockpile to Putin for him

Mesherikov is definitely a starter on my All-"I forgot that guy even existed" team.

He can play alongside Mike Drum (who shot 47.5% from 3 as a senior on 80 attempts!).

To be eligible, you have to had played at least 2 full seasons at Wake Forest.

Back