• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

UVA/GT isn't on TV in central VA. But games that include Rice and Lehigh are.:bullshit:

Not according to today's Daily Regress and the Comcast guide. But will tune in and check.

Diamond Stone still sounds like a female pro wrestler or a roller derby girl to me. But I wouldn't tell him that to his face.

GT up on UVA 9 early in the 2nd.

UVA down 11 with 2min to go.

We better beat State on Sunday.

GT has some athletes and they play great defense but Gregory's offense is putrid--very reminiscent of Redacted's fine work.

UVA drops to 1-2 in conf with losses @VT and @GT in the same week.

Impressive win by GT. They were up 8-10 all day until UVA fought back to tie it with 6:00 left and still won going away. Would have been easy to lose focus after letting UVA back in the game.

Gotta love college basketball. After shooting over 50% from deep against UVA, VaTech gets blown out by Duke and shoots 8% from deep. Their starting 5 shot 0% from deep and their top 3 guards shot only 22% from the field.

You never know what version of each team will show up on any given night in the 2nd tier of the ACC. All over the map.

Gotta love college basketball. After shooting over 50% from deep against UVA, VaTech gets blown out by Duke and shoots 8% from deep. Their starting 5 shot 0% from deep and their top 3 guards shot only 22% from the field.

You never know what version of each team will show up on any given night in the 2nd tier of the ACC. All over the map.

I found it amazing that at the first tv timeout VT had already had 6 fouls called against them. Duke had 1.

And they'll shoot 50% on Wed.

It should go without saying at this point, but Buddy Hield is an awesome basketball player. He's giving me JJ Redick flashbacks. Such an effective offensive player in any number of capacities.

Back