• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Bball Thread

It should go without saying at this point, but Buddy Hield is an awesome basketball player. He's giving me JJ Redick flashbacks. Such an effective offensive player in any number of capacities.
Seems like a great human being too. So nothing like JJ Reddick.

UVA having a rough week. They weren't patient enough on offense and took a lot of bad shots. And they're still not nearly as good on D as they were last year. They're definitely getable on off shooting nights.

Indiana is just destroying Ohio State right now. Unreal.

It's amazing how much easier it is to win when you defend. Nice win for Wake last night too. I would love to see Wake become a top 50 rpi team for IU's sake.

We are one. We need you guys to work on that, actually. But the Big Ten smells this year so it might take a while

We are one. We need you guys to work on that, actually. But the Big Ten smells this year so it might take a while

Yep, the bottom half of the B1G is really down and IU has the good (or bad) fortune of playing most of the bottom half twice, while only playing Maryland, MSU, and Purdue once each. IU should have a good B1G record but the rpi is going to suffer from the stench of two games against the likes of Rutgers.

the dookies down 1 at Clemson. of course, the last foul the refs called on clemson was extremely weak, but what's new?

Lead tool for Dook Grayson Allen throws down a Clemson player with 1.8 seconds left. Clemson wins by 5.

If Devin Thomas had fouled in the manner Grayson Allen did at the end, he would have been suspended. Not even a blink for Allen.

The Clemson Duke wasn't on campus. It was in Greenville. Would've been better unusual to see a court rush in a setting like that.

No surprise that Andy Enfield has built himself a team at USC. They dominated UCLA @ Pauley last night & beat Arizona last week.

I enjoyed watching Miami here the other night - tough well played game by both teams. Love Rodriguez and McLellan, especially Rodriguez's ability to defend without the ball. Miami's patience and shot selection was wanting a bit late, and that I think was the difference. Miami should be able to contend with UNC, Dick and UVA the way they play D.

Larranaga is the real deal.

USC looked really good yday against the Bruins.

Monmouth/Iona game ended with a near brawl during the post game handshake. Our old friend Aaron Rountree had to be restrained at one point.

Fight erupted in hand shake lines after Monmouth at Iona. Roundtree was acting like an idiot. One moron from Iona slapped a Monmouth player square in the face as a cheap shot.

Back