• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 13

Man, I have absolutely NO desire to see an Alabama/Florida "title" game. Or even worse, UGa/Florida. Also, have no desire to see ND in the "title" game either. Guess I'm probably screwed.

USC looks good and motivated. The RS freshman QB looks better than Barkley.

Trojans are in a good position. They just need a stop or two and this could swing their way.

Justice is served....I still expect a makeup call, assholes

That ball was literally drilled into Manti's chest cavity.

And if that seals Manti's heisman candidacy, that's absurd. His 7 interceptions are phenomenal, but his other stats are actually worse than his own stats last year. Compare them to other great linebackers of the last 10 years (Patrick Willis, Paul Posluszny, Aaron Curry, Brian Cushing, whoever...) and he's basically the same. None of those guys sniffed the heisman.

And if that seals Manti's heisman candidacy, that's absurd. His 7 interceptions are phenomenal, but his other stats are actually worse than his own stats last year. Compare them to other great linebackers of the last 10 years (Patrick Willis, Paul Posluszny, Aaron Curry, Brian Cushing, whoever...) and he's basically the same. None of those guys sniffed the heisman.

He is only in the discussion because he plays for Notre Dame. End of story.

Such bullshit.

Yeah but none of those linebacker's teams were undefeated. The Heisman has never been about stats. If it was then Texas Tech's quarterbacks would've been in the running every year when Leach was there.

Johnny Football is winning the Heisman. Although I wish they'd give it to Kliff instead.

Yeah but none of those linebacker's teams were undefeated. The Heisman has never been about stats. If it was then Texas Tech's quarterbacks would've been in the running every year when Leach was there.

Ehhh, I suppose. Griffin did win it last year.

It's about a narrative. Same as any subjective individual award.

ETA: I think Johnny Football has the best one.

It's about a narrative. Same as any subjective individual award.

ETA: I think Johnny Football has the best one.

Agree that it's about narrative. Disagree that Manziel's is the best, just because it's hard to beat "senior linebacker from hawaii sheds a bunch of weight to become a leader in a season when tons of people in his life die."

"freshman wunderkind" is cool, but people love tear jerkers.

Back