• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football - Week 4

Clemson is going to have a predicament this off season when they're deciding which coordinator to force out (I assume this is now an annual ritual as long as Dabo Swinney is their coach). Chad Morris is making head coach money ($1.2m) while they just hired Brent Venebles. Either way they are going to look pretty foolish.

So, basically FSU could have hung 56 on Clemson had they chosen to do so.

Wish they had done so.

They probably could've hung 80 on us if they wanted to too

Congratulations to Josh Harris. He just made #7 on ESPN's Top Plays of The Day.

Everyone needs to put FSU-Clemson on the backburner and tune into this OU-KSU game immediately.

#GusJohnsonAlert

You Gus Johnson fanatics are like the In-and-Out Burger fanatics. Lots of bluster about nothing. I turned over, Gus' yelling did not trump actual game drama in FSU-Clemson. Gus Johnson is not Keith Jackson. Or anything really.

He also did not seem to grasp that K-State would be kneeling to run out the clock. Gus still has some learning to do about footyball.

He does seem to attract upsets however

Landry Jones is horrible. I bet he is wishing he would've gone pro after that debacle. From first round pick to UFA. Way to go, certifiable fucking retard. Get your ass out of Norman. You are unworthy.

Chances FSU makes the national title game? They're looking at @MIA, @VT, UF, and the ACC title game.

I hope FSU ends up in the BCSNCG over Oregon, not only because of the ACC, but because Chip Kelly is such an enormous douche.

So does anyone think Miami has a chance at winning the Coastal?

Clemson is going to have a predicament this off season when they're deciding which coordinator to force out (I assume this is now an annual ritual as long as Dabo Swinney is their coach). Chad Morris is making head coach money ($1.2m) while they just hired Brent Venebles. Either way they are going to look pretty foolish.

What are you talking about? This post doesn't make much sense....

Back