• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 8 Thread

Except that it was roughing the snapper.. but yea.

I thought rule was you can't hit the long snapper at all. He is in a defenseless position, so you can't hit him. Is that not the rule?

I thought rule was you can't hit the long snapper at all. He is in a defenseless position, so you can't hit him. Is that not the rule?

Supposedly you can on punts after one second. It was a borderline call. Most teams just let the snapper free release. The second penalty this guy is talking about was a blatant head shot on a Connor Shaw slide. Must be a Gator. Gross.

Perry Hills just left the game on a cart. Looks like a knee. Sorry for the kid.

they should just put diggs at QB to run the wildcat or throw jump balls to him all day. they have nobody else worth a shit.

i still can't believe we lost to them.

Jelani Jenkins just caught an interception (later vacated for offsides) with his one hand/arm in a cast. How bad are our WRs that they cannot catch with two good hands?

ND just had a third and short near the goal line and ran for it out of shotgun formation. They did not make it.

wilson with some more air time. got hit with a late hit but while falling down managed to kick the guy in the face

UMD takes the lead on a 48-yard field goal. He missed the extra point after their last score. LOL. This should be a good finish.

Congrats to South Carolina. Way to blow your load in week 6 against UGA and then lay consecutive eggs.

Damn you BYU.....you could have saved us from ND in the BCS...

Love watching Scar get smashed.....no it's not going to be different this year, you are still irrelevant.

Back