• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

yea i liked the Ph response, righteous indignation did it for me

sorta like the nonny response earlier

still a lot of time for people to come get a mafia with me, doofus

My "style" is simple. When I'm around and the game is active, I post. When I'm not around, I don't post. It's so straightforward that people have to tell blatant lies to justify their votes. Townie lied and said I only bantered with him. Look it up. That's not true. The old "ph is all over the boards" lie is popular. That's usually when I just woke up and posted on a few threads before catch up on the mafia thread. Making three posts between 9:45-9:50 isn't "all over the boards."

Notice how we've gone from Nonny on the defensive to his original played out plan of bussing me Day 1. Don't fall for that nonsense. And yeah, keep an eye on timdunk. His entry was horrible last night.

Bleagh.

***switch to PH***

This reads bad to me not because Ph is mafia but because he is Ph

Vote count through #403. Majority is 12.

Nonny (5) - ryala, PH, Gouda, JTP, DV7
PH (4) - Rommy, Nonny, Jman, GAT
timdunk (3) - mako, Da, Deacsfan27,
BYM (2) - timdunk, sd3
Rommy (1) - Numbers
gouda (1) - manning
townie (1) - GM
GoalieMom (1) - BYM
Ryala (1) - toogs
Deacsfan27 (1) - Townie
Toogs (1) - Tejas

YTV: Eagles

10 Minutes left

I'm not silent, I just had no idea I was playing until I voted, and I do the opposite, kill the idiots who overbanter overnight. 50 posts, fuck off ryala

I am referring to last few games.

So no. You are now a silent. And I will kill you

eh less than ten minutes i'll tie ph back up, too many votes hanging

Switch to PH

Seriously, why is Nonny a lynch candidate?

Good question - he's coming across as civ to me after my back and forth with him.

I think he's an easy place to vote to defend either Ph or Timdunk (I think the latter).

DV7 laid out something on the last page if you want to look at.

My back is killing me and I need to shit. Also had a bunch of thai hot green curry yesterday.

Not good bob

i hold the power here. it's very exciting. must be that god complex gooner was talking about a few games ago.

lol dammit ph is not allowed to be legit funny

dislike

Vote count through #415. Majority is 12.

Nonny (5) - ryala, PH, Gouda, JTP, DV7
PH (5) - Rommy, Nonny, Jman, GAT, Townie
timdunk (3) - mako, Da, Deacsfan27,
BYM (2) - timdunk, sd3
Rommy (1) - Numbers
gouda (1) - manning
townie (1) - GM
GoalieMom (1) - BYM
Ryala (1) - toogs
Toogs (1) - Tejas

YTV: Eagles

5 minutes left