• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

It is

Kind of like THE CHATZY. I like to mix it up.

Now tell me why Nonny is bad.

Nonny came out too hot to start the game. Bad intro posts. No banter. He could have been trying to make up for something that happened in the last few games or in the ranking thread. Don't know about that.

I really thought everyone had gotten better at mafia. I can’t wait to actually be mafia and just completely skate by. I’ve alluded to this before but it’s very easy to survive the early rounds as mafia.

1) don’t show up on the first day until later in the day
2) don’t give analysis
3) don’t really do anything
4) and don’t make long or explainy posts

It’s a bit lame but it works 100/100 times because early on it’s a numbers game and the longer a post is, the more likely a couple civs are gonna find something they don’t like and mafia can more easily faux-analysis a vote.

And I don’t care about saying this and risking my mafia strategy because when I’m eventually mafia, I’ll do exactly this and still skate by.

All this to say zero percent chance do I make the post I made as an entry as mafia. I did it because I was having fun and ready to start banter and didnt really have anything to lose. And the fact that some of the people that are pushing for this are, makes me rather suspicious.

i sort of like this too. eh. leaning toward this being two civs.

i'm good killing tim if there's enough time just because i tend to think ph or nonny are both civ. if i have to i'm probably going to kill ph because nonny being around later is better for the cause.

should we all switch to eagles with one minute left

Final vote count:

timdunk (6) - mako, Da, Deacsfan27, Tejas, Eagles, Gouda
PH (5) - Rommy, Nonny, Jman, GAT, Townie
Nonny (4) - ryala, PH, JTP, DV7
BYM (2) - timdunk, sd3
Rommy (1) - Numbers
gouda (1) - manning
townie (1) - GM
GoalieMom (1) - BYM
Ryala (1) - toogs

PM with issues.

Timdunk - Duke University - has been lynched.

You are Duke University, representing the ACC. In this game you are an Angel. You may choose one player to protect each night. If that player is targeted by a night kill, that kill will be prevented and everyone involved will remain in the game. You may not protect the same player consecutively, and you do not have to use your protection. There may be factors in play which prevent your power from working. You win with the ACC.

Night moves by 11:50, please.

Two schools were eliminated overnight.

Rommy - Syracuse University - You are Syracuse University, representing the ACC. In this game you are a Vanilla Civ, and you win with the ACC.

Da - University of Virginia - You are the University of Virginia, representing the ACC. In this game, you have one vigilante hit that you may use to target a player on nights 4, 5, or 6. You only have one hit to use, and there is the potential for this hit to be prevented. You will not get the hit back if it is unsuccessful, and you may not save it for later use. If you choose not to use the hit, you will revert to a Vanilla civ on day 7. You win with the ACC.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends at 2:00PM

Back