• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

Also, Ph's entry to today has been bad at best. Coupling that with the eagles comment about killing him over nonny is sketchy in my mind too. Could easily have been a distance play in case Ph did get run.

***gouda*** sticking with my gouda vote for now

It's hard to tell with the timing if gouda saw eagles vote. His next post at 11:31 seems to indicate that he thought he was throwing it into OT.

I read Goudas vote switch and said out loud "lol ride that dick, boy"

So that's how I took it

I’d like to hear more from eagles. Not for any real rationale. It’s just that I’m having a chaotic day and the imaginary voice I’ve made up for him in my head is serene and soothing.

I hate to talk game structure but we're dealing with one maf that is made up of B1G and B12? Or are we talking dual maf?

I'm wondering because, while Eagles end of D1 looks not great, i still have PTSD from the game 2 weeks ago where i was masons with D14 and I was convinced that Eagles was dirty for something similar on D1.

For Eagles to be dirty at least one (but probably both) of Nonny and Ph would have to be maf with him. The odds of that are already low in one maf but extremely low in a dual maf game.

Nonny, Gater and Manning. Draw a connection.

Back