• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Come Home, RJ

Let me tell you something my friend. Posting is a dangerous thing. Posting can drive a man insane.

hqdefault.jpg

These boards are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

I think of it as a zero sum game, too.

There's a certain amount of insanity missing when RJ is gone. I think of all of you as just a bit crazier, now.

Last Activity:
Today 05:13 PM

Come on man, stop lurking and, in your own words, stop being a pussy.

Whether he returns now or not, have to credit ol' Rick with the fact that the motherfucker left and stayed gone. Didn't think he had it in him.

did rj offer irish a book deal to start this thread?

HO! LEE! SHIT! Welcome back RJ. Fuck all these Shawshank-quotin tards. I got your back.

i haven't logged into this site in MONTHS but it's good to see that the same old people are stirrnig things up around here.

you know who you are that needs handicapping advice - I got your call a little while ago; bet Slappy Potswangle in the 3rd.

thanks all for the emails and IM's of support. Unfortnuately there is just too much HATE around here for me. some of you have really laid into me. I wish there was a way to show you HOW MANY pos reps I got after all of that, but i can't. 90% of you are great people that i'd like to hang with, but the other 10% are determined to run me off. I'm not staying, but it's MY choice, not the result of some immature child on the internet.

Last edited:
Goodbye cruel board
I'm leaving here today
Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye
Goodbye neg rep pussies
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind.
Goodbye

i haven't logged into this site in MONTHS but it's good to see that the same old people are stirrnig things up around here.

you know who you are that needs handicapping advice - I got your call a little while ago; bet Slappy Potswangle in the 3rd.

thanks all for the emails and IM's of support. Unfortnuately there is just too much HATE around here for me. Townie really showed his colors last month when he laid into me. I wish there was a way to show him HOW MANY pos reps I got after all of that, but i can't. 90% of you are great people that i'd like to hang with, but the other 10% are determined to run me off. I'm not staying, but it's MY choice, not the result of some immature child on the internet.

Fuck Townie. You're swag, Rick, he's not.

Back