• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Come Home, RJ

I got an email from RJ himself saying that it's not him posting. Being that he'd have absolutely zero reason to lie about that, I tend to believe him.

I have a beach front property to sell you in Nebraska. PM for details!

We can. The ip address from which RJ's two most recent posts came matches that of another user who was posting at around the same time. I am trying to determine whether that correlation implies causation.

If said user was posting from RJ's account it is either because RJ gave them the password, or they guessed it.

Now... Was it a former mod?

Now... Was it a former mod?

No. RJ private messaged me, adamantly denying that it was him, so the only other alternative, assuming he is telling the truth about not giving his password out, is that they guessed it.

I told him to change his password and I will monitor the usage of the account for the next few days.

Hahahahaha someone guessing his password is the most RJ thing ever. Anyone want to take a stab at what it was?

GilMcGregor65
MonicaHB99
rickkarl1
password

No. RJ private messaged me, adamantly denying that it was him, so the only other alternative, assuming he is telling the truth about not giving his password out, is that they guessed it.

I told him to change his password and I will monitor the usage of the account for the next few days.

What town was it, Atlanta or Winston

Didn't realize we had someone who works for the cardinals as a poster. We've got to bring the FBI in for this, right?

Hahahahaha someone guessing his password is the most RJ thing ever. Anyone want to take a stab at what it was?

GilMcGregor65
MonicaHB99
rickkarl1
password

GarrettAndersonHOF12345

So is hacking another user's account a perma-bannable offense? Probably should be. Hopefully it wasn't someone cool.

I got an email from RJ himself saying that it's not him posting. Being that he'd have absolutely zero reason to lie about that, I tend to believe him.

Maybe somebody hacked his EMAIL!?!?!

TrekOhNoes.gif

Can't IP address validate whether he was "hacked" or not? I have a feeling Mr. Cloud isn't exactly a master of IP spoofing.

Back