• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Comey to Tesitfy About Trump Confrontations

If there were tapes, why wouldn't they have been destroyed a long time ago? If I'm Trump why would I keep those unless I felt it helped me, in which case, they'd have been turned over already.

There will be at least 18 and a half minutes missing from any tapes they turn over.

"Friends of the president will reply that the Comey hearing did not produce a smoking gun. That’s true. But the floor is littered with cartridge casings, there’s a smell of gunpowder in the air, bullet holes in the wall, and a warm weapon on the table. Comey showed himself credible, convincing, and consistent. Against him are arrayed the confused excuses of the least credible president in modern American history."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ense-against-comeyand-why-they-failed/529743/

Putin's bitch says the " I hope you can drop the russia thing" did not happen..
Putin's bitch junior says he did.....
If you are going to lie make sure you get your family to have identical accounts ..

Excellent article. A friend of mine just made a business deal with the trump family and I can't believe it. I wouldn't enter into an agreement with that family for almost any price. If they get the chance, they are going to screw you.

Frum has authored some really good pieces the last few weeks.

Back