• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Concessions

It is always interesting, if not entetaining, to see, yet again, how big the dumpster fire has to get before Ron Wellman actually takes any meaningful action to address the problem. What's the over/under as to whether the same clowns are running Wake's concessions by season opener next year?

If you have any issues or suggestions, email Corey Jenkins - jenkinca@wfu.edu

He's the Assistant Athletic Director, Events, Facilities and Operations. So he is probably the best bet to get a straight answer on any issues that you might have. Still, the bad game day service/food has been going on for a while so it seems that either WF is incapable of fixing it or Corey's department is not being allowed to fix it.

They ran out of pizza... when the stadium was like 1/4 full. GG.

Running out of food for a game that's not nearly at capacity is ridiculous. It's a noon game, they have to understand that most people are going to eat lunch there.

FWIW, one of my group got a hamburger (before I could warn them) and said it was really good. I heard these were really bad at an earlier game. The inconsistency is maddening.

Remember when they ran out of water at a 90 degree game a few years ago (Nebraska, maybe?), and gave away water as you entered at the next game? Maybe they'll give away pizza at the next game. Not likely.

If you have any issues or suggestions, email Corey Jenkins - jenkinca@wfu.edu

He's the Assistant Athletic Director, Events, Facilities and Operations. So he is probably the best bet to get a straight answer on any issues that you might have. Still, the bad game day service/food has been going on for a while so it seems that either WF is incapable of fixing it or Corey's department is not being allowed to fix it.

Corey Jenkins is powerless to do anything about this situation. I'm sure he hates what has happened but he is too far down the ladder to make any decisions. Casstevens created this fiasco and needs to be held responsible. If you have a complaint email him directly at cassters@wfu.edu. Ask him about his past "cooking" experience.

Running out of food for a game that's not nearly at capacity is ridiculous. It's a noon game, they have to understand that most people are going to eat lunch there.

FWIW, one of my group got a hamburger (before I could warn them) and said it was really good. I heard these were really bad at an earlier game. The inconsistency is maddening.

Remember when they ran out of water at a 90 degree game a few years ago (Nebraska, maybe?), and gave away water as you entered at the next game? Maybe they'll give away pizza at the next game. Not likely.

Are you seriously complaining that your friend enjoyed his hamburger?

she also complained that there is beer now served at games

Has Casstevens EVER been involved in anything that actually worked in a positive manner? Any chance he gets run-off once Wellman is gone. It seems like Wake athletics is going to be a complete clown show as long as he is involved.

I've been to two home games and we've yet to see the first person selling concessions in the stands.

Nothing is going to be fixed without Wellman's OK. And we know he's not focused on his job these days. Enjoy your shitty food.

Corey Jenkins is powerless to do anything about this situation. I'm sure he hates what has happened but he is too far down the ladder to make any decisions. Casstevens created this fiasco and needs to be held responsible. If you have a complaint email him directly at cassters@wfu.edu. Ask him about his past "cooking" experience.

Here we go again Legaldeac85. I think it's time someone outs you and "MotivatedJenn"

Yes... Jenn... short for Jennifer... the name of the daughter of the people who were replaced in the tower. Who is she married to? A Deacon with a law degree... who was born in '85.

I know you guys are upset over losing that opportunity, but give it a rest. Trying to dig up dirt on Randy Casstevens (who isn't at fault for a lot of things you point him out to be) is LOW CLASS.

Any comment that comes from you two is DRIPPING with sour grape sauce.

With that said, concessions do need to get better.

Here we go again Legaldeac85. I think it's time someone outs you and "MotivatedJenn"

Yes... Jenn... short for Jennifer... the name of the daughter of the people who were replaced in the tower. Who is she married to? A Deacon with a law degree... who was born in '85.

I know you guys are upset over losing that opportunity, but give it a rest. Trying to dig up dirt on Randy Casstevens (who isn't at fault for a lot of things you point him out to be) is LOW CLASS.

Busted!

I was wondering how exactly Casstevens was to blame for poor concessions.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Defending Casstevens for anything in life is kind of fucking pathetic though. Dude is SCUM and only has his current position because he bought Wellman's loyalty with the money he gained from defrauding the local community.

It's fucking disgusting and a huge black eye for the university. I wish him an imminent death.

Not exactly sure where you gathered your incorrect information but I believe either you or your daddy worked with Casstevens at KKD and that's why you are being a little defensive here. Someone in your family may have made a large haul at KKD that may have not been entirely above board either. No one in their right mind should ever defend Casstevens, not even his own attorney. That guy is an outright crook and should have gone to jail.

Last edited:
Back