• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conference Expansion: Stanford, California and SMU Join the ACC

Yea this keeps us at the table for a few more years. Great news.

Whether we stay longer is now up to us.

what I take away from this is that for Cal and Stanford, assuming money drove this decision, an invitation from the B1G wasn't coming, ever

otherwise, they just locked themselves into a long-term contract with unfavorable finances, relatively speaking, for the first 7 years

but hey, glad they're in and that the ACC remains #3

what I take away from this is that for Cal and Stanford, assuming money drove this decision, an invitation from the B1G wasn't coming, ever

otherwise, they just locked themselves into a long-term contract with unfavorable finances, relatively speaking, for the first 7 years

but hey, glad they're in and that the ACC remains #3
What is 30% of ACC future payout compared to the previous Pac-12 deal? I'm guessing it's bigger than the MWC payout.

With the AAC out on Oregon State/Wazzu basically a lock that they're going to the MWC. Probably hear an announcement on that soon since they...don't have a conference to play in next year

Back