• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conference Tournaments Hoops Thread

You gotta love this FSU squad and what they have done this year. They really have some quality wins.

Curry walked there too. Took at least 3 steps.

Yeah Curry got a nice running start on that shot. Couldn't believe they didn't whistle him for a walk there. Wait, it's Duke, of course they didn't call it.

God, the officiating at the end was just absolutely egregious.

fwiw. gminski and brando didnt comment on it either

Wow. We were one missed charge call away from a UNC/Duke free title game. But one out of two ain't bad. Go Noles!!!

Proud of my NOLES! We don't put up great numbers on offense, aren't pretty to watch but we play smothering defense and are clutch in the end this year. Tomorrow will be tough considering we beat UNC by 33 and they will have payback on their minds.

Can somebody who really knows coaching tell me why you see big men hedging 25 feet from the basket? You see it all the time, and best case scenario, it slows a drive, and the hedging player has to sprint back to the position. Worst, he picks up a bad foul. Yet you see it all the time.

+1, I have no idea.

Duke is so lucky Marquette lost. If they hadn't Duke may have gotten a #3 seed. With a #3, they could have lost in the second round.

Had Marquette or G'town won the Big East Duke would likely have been a #2 seed.

Two of these five will be #1 seeds- three should be #2:

Kansas
Carowhina
Michigan State
Ohio state
Mizzou

Back