• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CONGRATS COACH CLAWSON!

Congrats, and now I regret not placing some cold hard deac dollars on the over. Go DEACS!

Congrats Bowl eligible answer +1 wins in your career

Thanks Coach, Assistants, and players. Great to see the bounce-back today!

I've always said that bowl eligibility every year with the opportunity to contend for the division once every 5-6 years would be an awesome goal for Wake football. This is the first step. Hope we can continue to build on this, and hopefully improve our offensive schemes and execution.

I've always said that bowl eligibility every year with the opportunity to contend for the division once every 5-6 years would be an awesome goal for Wake football. This is the first step. Hope we can continue to build on this, and hopefully improve our offensive schemes and execution.

Yep.

This.

Clawson year 3 rebuild, like clockwork. Huge win after the step backward last week. Over 200 yards rushing on over 4 yards a carry. 7 consecutive rushes ate up 4 minutes, got 2 first downs, and essentially won the game for our last possession despite UVA knowing it was coming. Pretty amazing improvement over last year - much better than just the talent upgrade would predict. Good stuff.

SURE IF YOU JUST SCHEDULE FAYETTEVILLE COMMUNITY COLLEGE EVERY GAME. BOWLS USED TO MEAN SOMETHING MAN.

tumblr_m8tuzs27Ut1qhkufzo1_500.gif

He did it! And no reason to expect anything but better results in the near future as well! Thanks, coach.

Just for comparison's sake, Clawson has Wake in a bowl in year 3 while even the celebrated Cutcliffe took what, five years to get Duke to one? The trick is to continue the upward progress of course, but Clawson started with a completely bare cupboard on offense and there is still a lot of room to improve. If Clawson can win one more game we'll be assured of a winning record and that'll be a tremendous accomplishment at this stage. And we know Clawson is a strong believer in the value of recruiting and has been pretty good at it given the state of the program he inherited. Regardless, we've continued to show upward progression this year which can only enhance our prospects in recruiting.

Our offense is much better even if the stats don't indicate it. Our ability to run the football is night and day compared to last year.

The stats indicate it. We went from historically bad to just really bad. Rushing offense is passable this season.

Back