• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats DV7 and justgimmeblahblah

I thought it was really cool that you guys got Jaden Smith to be in the wedding.

I was wondering which board dwarf that was.

Are the photos from the photobooth online somewhere?

I'll email those people today to see what I can find out. I've been out of commission since Sunday basically with a chest cold/sinus infection/something that didn't like me.

One of my groomsmen has the book that they put all the 2nd photo strips in and he believes the CD is in there as well. He will be mailing that to me sometime this month and I'll get them up online soon after that and post the link here when it's done.

The pictures are not on the company's website I don't think

One of my groomsmen has the book that they put all the 2nd photo strips in and he believes the CD is in there as well. He will be mailing that to me sometime this month and I'll get them up online soon after that and post the link here when it's done.

The pictures are not on the company's website I don't think

Prooobably a few of those that are best not online.

Everyone looked beautiful, wedding party and guests (from what I saw on fb)!

Back