• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats DV7 and justgimmeblahblah

do any of you people drink water post-drink before bedtime? it actually works. #science

do any of you people drink water post-drink before bedtime? it actually works. #science

you're still too young to truly understand the pain of a real hangover

i'm talking like chugging half a britta.

if y'all have weak bladders and are scared, it's okay. this is a safe place.

The water thing isn't like a carefully guarded secret. Sometimes you're too far gone for it to work. Like me on Saturday.

I think HTTD jinxed me by saying I rarely get hangovers a few days before. Or proximity to the bar. Or the after party.

Ok, last one. Until I get my hands on the reception pictures...

23409_10200391580257874_893441456_n.jpg

That's cool y'all had Short Round as a groomsman.

maybe it's just me, but i can't drink enough to really get hungover w/out definitely vomming. it takes way too little for me to get bedspins, and once the spins start it's all downhill from there.

maybe it's just me, but i can't drink enough to really get hungover w/out definitely vomming. it takes way too little for me to get bedspins, and once the spins start it's all downhill from there.

ughhhhhhhhhhhh, i hate the spins. definitely the worst part about drinking for me.

:rulz: :rulz: :rulz: :rulz: :rulz: :rulz:

Just so much :rulz: to that. Luckily we can mark over it.

hahahaha, I'll let my nephew know that somebody thinks he's famous!

I thought it was really cool that you guys got Jaden Smith to be in the wedding.

BDer, sloth, and I came up with an awesome wedding show to pitch to BET, though.

Last edited:
Back