• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats to the Liquid Karma's!!!

OrigScreaminDemon

Reaction score
The newest member of the Liquid Karma/Demon Deacon family arrived into the world at 8:11 AM weighing 8 lbs, 13.4 oz.

IT'S A BOY!

Baby and Mrs. LK are doing great!

newestlk.jpg

Last edited:
He created that. With his sperm.

Congratulations on your magic fluid!

Let him decide for himself the merits of Thin Red Line.

Don't brainwash him!

Right eye slightly more closed, leaning slightly to the left = right handed / left eye dominant = MONEY GOLF SWING

Congrats!

Baby announcement fail on my part. It's a boy...I have known it was a boy for a while, so I was more worried about not using real names in the post. I am better at baby creating than baby announcing.

Baby announcement fail on my part. It's a boy...I have known it was a boy for a while, so I was more worried about not using real names in the post. I am better at baby creating than baby announcing.

I hope that's not literally true.

You'd have 22,000 kids by now.

Thank you ALL so very much for the kind words!

This gives us 3 blonde-haired, blue eyed boys. I've got my own golf 4some set for the rest of my life.

And now, to open a bottle of 18 year single malt that I've been saving for today...

Back