• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats to the Liquid Karma's!!!

Congrats to the Karma's !!!!!!!!!! Have you put a Ben Crenshaw putter in the crib yet?

Thank you ALL so very much for the kind words!

This gives us 3 blonde-haired, blue eyed boys. I've got my own golf 4some set for the rest of my life.

And now, to open a bottle of 18 year single malt that I've been saving for today...

Congrats man! Although I don't know if the world is ready yet to handle 3 mini-LKs running around :)

Congratulations LK. My dad had three boys and his biggest dream is going to Ireland and the men playing golf and the women doing whatever they do.

This gives us 3 blonde-haired, blue eyed boys. I've got my own golf 4some set for the rest of my life.

And now, to open a bottle of 18 year single malt that I've been saving for today...

What distillery!??

So much awesome. Congrats.

haha, waiting to open it until you filled out the foursome?

Congrats, we're not even married yet and now mrstsy wants a baby.

Little G is adorable though. I gotta give LK some credit, he sure does know how to make some great looking kids. Or should all the credit go to Mrs. LK?

Congrats, we're not even married yet and now mrstsy wants a baby.

Little G is adorable though. I gotta give LK some credit, he sure does know how to make some great looking kids. Or should all the credit go to Mrs. LK?

Have you seen Mr. LK?

congrats on the new addition to your family.

A'ight LK. Seems like you have a nice little cadre of Aryan Youth going there.:D

Congrats bro.

Back