• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conservatives will LOVE this

Laura Bush is power hungry? You may or may not be a racist, but there's a pretty good chance your a misogynist.

Laura and Michelle are pretty much ideal First Ladies in my opinion.

Hillary was power hungry from the get go as she inserted herself very early into the political process. One of my many issues with her. We don't vote for the couple. We vote for the person. Don't try to legislate if you are the spouse of an elected official.

Outside of a ton of philosophical differences with Hillary one of Theron reasons why I would never vote for her is that we would effectively being electing bill and Hillary to a 12-16 year term. That is too Much power in the hands of one couple. We have 8 year limits for a reason. I don't think it is healthy for our country to elect the same couple to 16 years as the leaders of the free world.

It is very clear with the Clinton's. they are a political team. Always have been always will be. She is going to run and will be tough to beat but for the sake if separation of power in this country I hope she does not win.

I would say the same thing about Jeb bush at this point. There is no need to allow that family more power than it has. We don't want an elected monarchy.

Laura and Michelle are pretty much ideal First Ladies in my opinion.

Hillary was power hungry from the get go as she inserted herself very early into the political process. One of my many issues with her. We don't vote for the couple. We vote for the person. Don't try to legislate if you are the spouse of an elected official.

Outside of a ton of philosophical differences with Hillary one of Theron reasons why I would never vote for her is that we would effectively being electing bill and Hillary to a 12-16 year term. That is too Much power in the hands of one couple. We have 8 year limits for a reason. I don't think it is healthy for our country to elect the same couple to 16 years as the leaders of the free world.

It is very clear with the Clinton's. they are a political team. Always have been always will be. She is going to run and will be tough to beat but for the sake if separation of power in this country I hope she does not win.

I would say the same thing about Jeb bush at this point. There is no need to allow that family more power than it has. We don't want an elected monarchy.

just wondering, did you use this rationale with George W?

I agree with that logic, Wrangor. There's just nobody on the other side I'd vote for over Hillary. I would have to bite the bullet.

I agree with the sentiment, but fuheel raises a good question.

Laura Bush is power hungry? You may or may not be a racist, but there's a pretty good chance your a misogynist.

Because I have a poor opinion (she's power hungry, among other things) of Laura Bush "there's a pretty good chance" that I'm a misogynist? Perhaps you are just having a tough day, rationally speaking. You have my sympathies, and we will be happy to have you back after things clear up a bit.

Because I have a poor opinion (she's power hungry, among other things) of Laura Bush "there's a pretty good chance" that I'm a misogynist? Perhaps you are just having a tough day, rationally speaking. You have my sympathies, and we will be happy to have you back after things clear up a bit.

First, how in the world do you characterize Laura Bush as power hungry? She's probably got the kindest heart in the world. Would you be able and willing to take care of a special needs spouse like that?

Second, you came up with a list of three women and your main complaint with them is that they seem to be acting like men or aren't content with their station in life. That comes across as misogynistic to me.

First, how in the world do you characterize Laura Bush as power hungry? She's probably got the kindest heart in the world. Would you be able and willing to take care of a special needs spouse like that?

Second, you came up with a list of three women and your main complaint with them is that they seem to be acting like men or aren't content with their station in life. That comes across as misogynistic to me.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HeavyPetter again.

Good Lord, are you always so simplistic? Since when are arrogance, interest in power, or phoniness primarily male characteristics? They are human characteristics. You can disagree with my characterizations of any of these women but to call me misogynist because I criticize them for characteristics that are very much human and not simply male traits is just plain ridiculous.

Back