• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conservatives will LOVE this

I caught a few minutes of a reality show on vh1 the other night that had some celebrity couples, and lets just say that flav is the serious, responsible, and sane one in his relationship. His girl is nuts.

Not particularly fond of rap, and I am not particularly fond of Michelle Obama's air of arrogance either. So, I don't expect much from this but then it's not really for me anyway.

Air of arrogance? Please explain.

Not particularly fond of rap, and I am not particularly fond of Michelle Obama's air of arrogance either. So, I don't expect much from this but then it's not really for me anyway.

Please cite examples of arrogance.

Ugh. Just inspired to do something I regret. Googled "michelle obama arrogant". Blegh. 'merica.

michelle-obama-lesbian-protester-1-700x415.jpg

sailor, you around?

She is married to the leader of the free world. It is crazy not to think that she knows she is a bad ass. Like all of us wouldn't be a little more arrogant if we lived in the White House. I think Michelle has been an outstanding First Lady. She has championed a cause that we need to hear (obesity) and has been almost apolitical (which is the right approach considering no one elected her to run the country).

She is great in open forums, has yet to embarrass her husband and in general just seems like a highly intelligent cool person. Not really sure how anyone could hold anything against Michelle. She is pretty much the bomb.

She is married to the leader of the free world. It is crazy not to think that she knows she is a bad ass. Like all of us wouldn't be a little more arrogant if we lived in the White House. I think Michelle has been an outstanding First Lady. She has championed a cause that we need to hear (obesity) and has been almost apolitical (which is the right approach considering no one elected her to run the country).

She is great in open forums, has yet to embarrass her husband and in general just seems like a highly intelligent cool person. Not really sure how anyone could hold anything against Michelle. She is pretty much the bomb.

Agreed. I thought Laura Bush was a great First Lady and Michelle Obama has brought the same kind of dignity and class to role. And as you state, she's been very apolitical. I've always liked her.

What are we going to call Bill? Mr. President First Dude?

First Bro. Same title he's had since 1992.

The Tuesday panel was a very public display of mutual affection between the two first ladies, moderated by journalist Cokie Roberts- who works for ABC but was also appointed onto President Bush's Council on Service and Civic Participation.
Mrs Obama said that she made a point of spending some time with Mrs Bush during their overlapping trips to Africa because 'I like this woman.'
'It's sort of a club, a sorority, I guess,' Mrs Bush said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-really-nice-prison--chef.html#ixzz2byk8x6wj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2353517-1A9EF397000005DC-214_634x488.jpg

Clearly Michelle is laughing at poor Laura Bush.....

+1 Well said Wrangor

Can't wait for sailor to show up and explain himself here.

Wow, didn't mean to stir up such a row. Maybe it's just me but "air of arrogance" is just an impression I get of her, her vibe, if you will. I don't get the same impression from her husband though (which may be because he hides it better, I don't know). Just for the record, I didn't particularly like Laura Bush either (power hungry and not too smart), and I find Mrs. Clinton's obvious phoniness and arrogance to be downright offensive.

Back