• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cornelious Hudson - Overton - Watson ?

Then how did he get in to Wake (presumably under two different head coaches)? If he has been admitted, then why can't he go to class?
I haven't seen any indication that he actually got admitted, just that the plan was for him to come in as part of the 2014 class. But if he did get in, it was probably under the condition that he is going to actually play a sport for WF. So without the clearance to play said sport, WF admin is not allowing him in to school. I do not think that the WF admin would be keen on admitting a student that would be instantly academically ineligible from playing their sport before taking one class.

That would be an eligibility concern, no? He should still be able to take courses as a student, assuming he was admitted already.

I would assume he would have to pay the tuition before enrolling if his NCAA scholarship is being held up by the clearing house. The money might be a reason he is not enrolled. I know he's related to Crabtree but that doesn't mean he has that kind of money.

I would assume he would have to pay the tuition before enrolling if his NCAA scholarship is being held up by the clearing house. The money might be a reason he is not enrolled. I know he's related to Crabtree but that doesn't mean he has that kind of money.
Judging from his Instagram, his family has plenty of money.

http://instagram.com/crab_214

I haven't seen any indication that he actually got admitted, just that the plan was for him to come in as part of the 2014 class. But if he did get in, it was probably under the condition that he is going to actually play a sport for WF. So without the clearance to play said sport, WF admin is not allowing him in to school. I do not think that the WF admin would be keen on admitting a student that would be instantly academically ineligible from playing their sport before taking one class.

I don't think he would be in WIN if he didn't get admitted.

This sounds similar to Rodney Purvis at NC State. He wasn't cleared to play until mid-September while the NCAA reviewed his high school. Of course, he was able to accept financial aid and attend class.

Last edited:
Yes, I am not sure why he wouldn't still be enrolled in classes. Are we sure he just wasn't in Dallas for the long weekend? That'd be lame sauce, but that makes more sense to me.

Back