• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most humans have proven to not be able to handle the internet.

Social Media is a steaming pile of shit. It is not making lives better or people happier. Kill it

Most humans have proven to not be able to handle the internet.

Social Media is a steaming pile of shit. It is not making lives better or people happier. Kill it

Yep. And traditional media companies who peddle conspiracy theories are pieces of shit.

I actually heard a conspiracy theory repeated in my office this week. One of my co-workers said she read something about how the coronavirus was actually created in a Chinese lab and somehow escaped.

NED: “That sounds like a conspiracy theory and the basis for a shitty movie. I would do some more research on it.”

Co-worker: “Well I thought it sounded far-fetched but I read it in a reputable news source, the New York Post.”

NED: “I give up.”

Trump will fix in by June and then blame the Dems for it leading into the election.

I am expecting a late Octobe "resurgence" in Philly, Milwaukee, Detroit, Phoenix, and other urban centers in swing states.

Oh shit, popish conspiracy theories are old school as hell. I'm into it

In fact, hell itself is probably a popish conspiracy theory

What does the pope stand to gain from this outbreak?

I am less worried about the coronavirus itself and more worried about this administration mucking up the response so badly that there are unnecessary travel bans and quarantines that create shortages of basic goods.

I am less worried about the coronavirus itself and more worried about this administration mucking up the response so badly that there are unnecessary travel bans and quarantines that create shortages of basic goods.

I'm hardly a Peggy Noonan fan, but she had a good article this week on how incredibly lucky we've been that Trump and his administration (basically his crooked cronies and sycophants at this point) haven't had to face a truly serious international or domestic crisis thus far. I fully agree, but it seems to me that our luck is going to run out eventually. She argues that the coronavirus outbreak could be that moment, and even if it isn't, that we're basically living on borrowed time before some disaster hits that Trump and his minions will have to actually deal with. Yet another reason (out of many) to get this clown show out of the WH in November.

It’s like Trumps response in Puerto Rico is forgotten, guess he’s right they don’t count as Americans.

It’s like Trumps response in Puerto Rico is forgotten, guess he’s right they don’t count as Americans.

Yep. Not to mention the mainland hurricanes as well.

I'm hardly a Peggy Noonan fan, but she had a good article this week on how incredibly lucky we've been that Trump and his administration (basically his crooked cronies and sycophants at this point) haven't had to face a truly serious international or domestic crisis thus far. I fully agree, but it seems to me that our luck is going to run out eventually. She argues that the coronavirus outbreak could be that moment, and even if it isn't, that we're basically living on borrowed time before some disaster hits that Trump and his minions will have to actually deal with. Yet another reason (out of many) to get this clown show out of the WH in November.
Peggy Noonan is just another Lube inflicted with TDS because Trump isn't a nice guy. Amirite sailor?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back