• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, lemme rephrase that.

And all these little cunts who "didn't vote for him" will sit on their hands and let him get away with it and be all like "I didn't vote for him, and whatabout that bad thing Biden said in '82???"

And some loser who spends all day every day on a message board will let them know about it.

I've been telling you people for years that Atlanta is headed down the tubes.

BTW, that's that idiot Doug Collins's district. Collins is running for US Senate.

Last edited:

Prediction: he will pen a letter to the WaPo about how troubled he is/was by the Trump admin when he retires instead of not being a lackey in real time.

It's weird to see someone resign over a disgraceful deed instead of doubling down, creating a platform around said deed, and convincing an entire party to be disgraceful with him.

be sure to tune in to him as Fox News' newest contributor, ranting about snowflakes and the fake news media mob

No. Because he watches One America News and what he said seems completely normal to him.

I can't believe this guy watches OAN

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTY4OTgzMzY2MDEwNDE0ODMx%2Fpk5_4424a.jpg

PPP Cares Act has now been filed for my business thru the BB&T website and also the EIDL grant thru the SBA website has been filed. Both were very easy to do and having a nice payroll service like PayChex gives the proper documentation needed for all of this to upload. Glad they got this up and running so quickly!

PPP Cares Act has now been filed for my business thru the BB&T website and also the EIDL grant thru the SBA website has been filed. Both were very easy to do and having a nice payroll service like PayChex gives the proper documentation needed for all of this to upload. Glad they got this up and running so quickly!

Too bad Trump sat on the information about the imminent pandemic since January!

Too bad Trump lied over and over to the public.

How did his BS comments about going from 15 total cases to ZERO work out?

There isn't even a close second to any POTUS fucking up a major problem as badly as Trump has.

Too bad Trump sat on the information about the imminent pandemic since January!

Too bad Trump lied over and over to the public.

How did his BS comments about going from 15 total cases to ZERO work out?

There isn't even a close second to any POTUS fucking up a major problem as badly as Trump has.

Yep, and as Trump shut down all flights from China in late January, your boy Biden was calling Trump xenophobic and racist. Now Biden is doing the backstroke and saying he agrees with it. Same with
all the media:

After attacking Trump's coronavirus-related China travel ban as xenophobic, Dems and media have changed tune Within hours of President Trump's decision to restrict travel from China on Jan. 31, top Democrats and media figures immediately derided the move as unnecessary and xenophobic -- and they are now beating a hasty retreat from that position as the coronavirus continues to ravage the economy and cause scores of deaths.

Democratic presidential contender Joe Biden led the way, quickly attacking what he called Trump's "record of hysteria, xenophobia and fear-mongering" after the travel restrictions were announced, and arguing that Trump "is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency." Biden, on Wednesday, didn't criticize the travel ban in any way, and instead accused Trump of "downplaying" the virus early on in remarks to Fox News.

"I had Biden calling me xenophobic," Trump told Fox News' "Hannity" on March 26. "He called me a racist, because of the fact that he felt it was a racist thing to stop people from China coming in."

In March, another Democratic presidential candidate, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., conspicuously insisted at a Fox News town hall that he wouldn't consider closing the U.S. border to prevent the spread of coronavirus, before condemning what he called the president's xenophobia. The Vermont senator has since taken to promoting "Medicare-for-All" and workers' rights amid the outbreak, while deferring to health experts on border closings.

For many news outlets, the about-face has been stark. A Jan. 31 article in The New York Times quoted epidemiologist Dr. Michael Osterholm as saying that Trump's decision to restrict travel from China was "more of an emotional or political reaction."

Weeks later, though, the paper reported that dozens of "nations across the world have imposed travel restrictions to curb the spread of the coronavirus," and did not criticize any of them for the move.

The Washington Post ran a story quoting a Chinese official asking for "empathy" and slamming the White House for acting "in disregard of WHO [World Health Organization] recommendation against travel restrictions."

But in the meantime, I am glad for the quick action of the Senate in getting the $350 Billion to us self-employed business people, the $10K EIDL grant and the PPP for our payroll and business expenses. It should be a HUGE help!

One can do a correct action and still have done it in a racist way.

Can some one please provide a specific quote where Biden said the China travel restrictions were xenophobic? So far all we have is a quote of Biden say we need a real leader in a time of international crisis not a xenophobic racist for whom every one will be second guessing his motivation for decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back