• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve encountered maybe half a dozen people from Silver Valley over the last decade or so.

My impression from them is it’s a pretty impoverished area with lots of social chaos and breakdown.

Some article I read this week said something about how the US prides itself on its public education system.

I thought...really?

Lots of people on this board went to public schools and are damn proud of how fucking smart they are.

I went to public schools from elementary through high school.

But I don’t think our public education system is a point of pride, generally. I wish it were more so.

I went to public schools from elementary through high school.

But I don’t think our public education system is a point of pride, generally. I wish it were more so.

539048c4cb9da341912e0aab40de8c99.jpg

Are you members of the tunnels left and Mensa members ignoring that NY still has more deaths?

You understand that death from COVID generally occurs after contracting it and there is a lag in between diagnoses and hospitalizations and then deaths.

You understand that death from COVID generally occurs after contracting it and there is a lag in between diagnoses and hospitalizations and then deaths.

I mean if you believe time is linear, then sure, but time is a flat circle and NY is the worst.

Coronavirus !!!

Small sample size deac but Friday night my buddy went to the ER cause he couldn’t breathe. Saturday I linked him to that YouTube video of the breathing exercise of like holding your breath for 5 seconds , 5 times, then doing the forcible cough and he said it really made him feel better almost immediately and since then he hasn’t had a coughing fit.

So if you get it and are feeling shitty, give that a try. Can’t hurt

Tag: palma cures covid

I saw someone on Twitter say we should start socially shaming non-mask users like we do drunk drivers and people who don’t wear seatbelts.

I saw two people at Publix today with dick nose going on, so I talked about it out loud as I passed.

1/2 of them fixed his mask.

Do you yell at people in public traffic to put on their seatbelts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back