• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not even certain Herman Cain is dead. I'm pretty sure he was a crisis actor.

Oh definitely - the real Herman Cain has been kidnapped and is being held in the basement of some pizza restaurant.

the only person I "know" who has gotten it is the brother of a guy I went to HS with. he posted daily, very detailed updates of his brother's progress in the ICU. Spent 45 days there and was prepared to move to a rehab center after finally testing negative, but the hurricane delayed it for a few days. then he died suddenly yesterday morning.

based on all the posts he had about what his brother was going through it sounds just absolutely awful, and that was before he died.

I scratch my head every time people state that they don't know anyone or hardly anyone who has had covid. Its not like the first thing you do is contact all your family, friends, and acquaintances when you receive a positive test. Many people don't tell anyone outside their home they are infected or wait until they are recovered fully before telling others. If you are a Trumpet you probably don't even tell your immediate family and continue to carry on life as you did before until you end up in the hospital.

This is the logical extension of the "Dems mayor" crap jhmd propagated here for years.

An anti-mask minister who prayed that his town council would not pass a mask ordinance and then defied it is in ICU with Covid.

Sometimes God uses imperfect vessels to do his will. In this case its a cautionary tale...

I saw a meme yesterday that said “if you’re wearing a mask alone in your car, you don’t have to tell us you’re voting for Biden. We already know”. Have to admit, it made me chuckle.

Seems those people have forgotten that some people share cars with friends/relatives or drive Uber/Lyft.

He gave me pos for my fuck the Constitution comment yesterday. Come on out, man!

Yeah, he'll pop in occasionally on my rep or pms. I wish he'd post again. It was nice to get the perspective of a lucid and somewhat rational conservative. I don't often agree with him often, but at least he could provide intelligent discourse.

the only person I "know" who has gotten it is the brother of a guy I went to HS with. he posted daily, very detailed updates of his brother's progress in the ICU. Spent 45 days there and was prepared to move to a rehab center after finally testing negative, but the hurricane delayed it for a few days. then he died suddenly yesterday morning.

based on all the posts he had about what his brother was going through it sounds just absolutely awful, and that was before he died.

I am sorry that this guy suffered so much, but when I put my MAGA hat on all I see is another Hurricane death that drs are trying to blame on COVID so that they can get more money for their hospital.

I had never thought of Van Morrison as someone who makes protest music, but it's never too late to redefine yourself artistically so he's written 3 anti-mask songs.

Freedom of choice to not wear a mask = choice to send Corona virus bullets toward anyone near you.

Yeah, he'll pop in occasionally on my rep or pms. I wish he'd post again. It was nice to get the perspective of a lucid and somewhat rational conservative. I don't often agree with him often, but at least he could provide intelligent discourse.

That was like four years ago. He could be an all-in MAGA now.

Nazi level evil. People can suffer and die because their state didn't vote for Donald Trump.

The Trump Administration chose to lie about the virus, refused to help those in need, and worked to prevent others from helping.

The Republican message: let the Democrats die.

Conservatives and their ridiculous schoolgirl crush on the "free market." I love the free market too, but I know when it is not the appropriate tool in the toolbox for a particular problem because I am an adult person who can think sensibly about it.++

I'm giving Kushner the benefit of the doubt that he is not an evil megalomaniac of course

That was like four years ago. He could be an all-in MAGA now.

His take that Donald Trump would never be the leader of the GOP was one of the most stupendously wrong takes in the history of the RJKarl political asylum. The backlog of crow to be eaten is unstoppable and grows daily. Like the Strega Nona magic pasta pot. Even if he tried a NED-style never trumper comeback it’d be too hard to live it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back