• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
His take that Donald Trump would never be the leader of the GOP was one of the most stupendously wrong takes in the history of the RJKarl political asylum. The backlog of crow to be eaten is unstoppable and grows daily. Like the Strega Nona magic pasta pot. Even if he tried a NED-style never trumper comeback it’d be too hard to live it down.

it's like Centerdeac saying how Rubio and Cruz have stood up to the president

His take that Donald Trump would never be the leader of the GOP was one of the most stupendously wrong takes in the history of the RJKarl political asylum. The backlog of crow to be eaten is unstoppable and grows daily. Like the Strega Nona magic pasta pot. Even if he tried a NED-style never trumper comeback it’d be too hard to live it down.

...and with that I get a rep saying that take is nothing compared to the crow we all have to eat about the results of the 2016 election. So there’s that answer. All in on owning the libs. Congrats on your party’s big win in 2016. Welcome to the present, we’re running a real nation. Would you like to join us? Nice party platform in 2020 btw.

There's your answer. He's all-in for Trump now.

If Trump gets reelected, I have little doubt that a good many of our long-absent conservative posters will make an appearance (or ten) right after the election to gloat and do some trolling. One can already predict their taunts and claims - "we just don't get it" and "learned nothing from the 2016 disaster" will no doubt be two favorite themes.

If Trump gets reelected, I have little doubt that a good many of our long-absent conservative posters will make an appearance (or ten) right after the election to gloat and do some trolling. One can already predict their taunts and claims - "we just don't get it" and "learned nothing from the 2016 disaster" will no doubt be two favorite themes.

SwissChaletDeac will definitely be back for two days, before getting re-banned, to gloat and tell us all how awful Hillary was to Howard Dean.

kinda like how for a period whenever they confirmed a terrorist attack was done by a Muslim you got a lot of quick "Religion of peace !" posts

I saw a meme yesterday that said “if you’re wearing a mask alone in your car, you don’t have to tell us you’re voting for Biden. We already know”. Have to admit, it made me chuckle.

lol goddamnit sometimes I get in and forget to take it off

If this clown gets a second term, it's becoming increasingly plausible - even likely - that the entire federal government might just implode from sheer corruption and epic incompetence. It's over halfway there already, the USPS being a prime example. Trump has gradually worked his way through the few competent people in his administration, like Mattis and Kelly and Conway, and he's now down to the brown-nosing sycophants, paranoid conspiracy freaks, career grifters, fourth-rate hacks that wouldn't be hired by any other administration to manage anything, and sheer nutcases like Roger Stone. That's pretty much all he can get to work for him now, and these people are in no way qualified to run a medium-sized city government, much less a national one. But I'm sure that Trumpites will still find a way to blame it all on Democrats.

Those incompetent and corrupt people are the only ones that give dear leader the ass kissing he so desperately craves. Others kiss his ass too (f u moscow mitch) they just don't do it so lovingly and blindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back