• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

court rejects baby name "messiah"; mom decides between lemonjello and orangejello

that judge is gonna feel like a real dickbutt if this kid grows up to save teh world from its sins and armegabnon and what not

Those parents shouldn't be upset. There are several other, more appropriate options. Lamb of God. Prince of Peace. Son of Man. The judge couldn't possibly object to those.

If God cared about baby names Ray Allen wouldn't have killed the Spurs in game 6

God Shammgod just made a mental note to avoid Tennessee.

In case he hadn't already...

I definitely don't think the judge has any right to say that they can't name the kid Messiah...but what if someone wants to name their kid the N-Word...or F*ggot?

I would be outraged if someone tried that...but...should anyone be able to say they can't?

I would hope no one would be so full of hate that they'd try that...but nothing would surprise me.

A moron in New Jersey named his son "Adolf Hitler." Though he has 8 kids by 4 women already, his girlfriend is pregnant and they will either name the baby "Rommel" or "Eva Braun" depending on sex. She'll join siblings "Aryan Nation" and "Heinrich," among others.

It'll make for an exciting bris.

I named my dog Mookie. He seems to be holding up okay under the pressure.

spike-lee.jpg

Last edited:
Back